woensdag 6 september 2017

CatchPhrase N-Q

CatchPhrase is the new challenge at Daisy Yellow, perfect to keep the journaling-flow going after ICAD! Tammy gave us 26 prompts to work in your own pace. I planned to do a prompt every other day, so I have time to do some stitching on the other days. Read all about this challenge at Daisy Yellow.

I made a collage for prompt N: arrow.
Prompt O is postage, a great excuse to use some of the stamps I got from my DH.
Prompt P is mix tape. I made a collage with magazine clippings, stickers and music tape.
Prompt Q is tropical. I made another collage and used my hand carved fish stamp again.
 And a detail of prompt Q. I like making these faces!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a lot of beautiful stamps you have in your collection.
    The collage faces are always unique.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Queenie. I'm very happy with the stamps I got from my DH, he collected used stamps for years! And I enjoy making these altered faces. They are inspired by Teesha Moore's work.

      Verwijderen
  2. such variety you are certainly a genius when it cmes to this technique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Margaret. Journaling gets easier now I do this every other day after ICAD. I enjoy it very much and it inspires me for embroidery too!

      Verwijderen