Saturday, June 24, 2017

It’s a Teesha Rainbow - YELLOW

I’m participating in a series of swaps for Teesha Moore inspired patches with a rainbow colour. Yellow is the third swap and we made 2 patches for our partners.
On my first patch I used TAST stitch 82: interlaced up and down stitch in perle 5. I attached a button with straight stitches and added some French knots in DMC special dentelles #80. The edge is secured with running stitches in perle 5.
My second patch is decorated with herringbone stitch and French knots in 2 threads of stranded floss. For the edge I used upright cross stitch, one of the Sunday Stitch School stitches at Queenie’s Needlework. The thread is perle 5.
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

3 comments:

  1. Sunny patches! Or Delicious French Toast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these patches look great they work so well on the fabric which I also really like

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.