Monday, June 26, 2017

ICAD 20-26

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) again, it’s my second time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts. I share them on my Facebook blog the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info here. You can find the theme and prompts at DaisyYellow.


I made another mandala for day 20. This one is inspired by Tammy’s mandalas and a few zendoodle drawings I found at Pinterest.
Day 20
For day 21 I recycled an old mandala from my colouring book and added a quote. It’s Dutch for simplicity is not simple.
Day 21
I had a shopping trip with my youngest daughter on day 22. So I only had time to make a one staple collage to remember this day. It's the first time this year I didn't use theme and prompt.
Day 22
For day 23 I used the block quote tutorial from Tammy’s Index Card Art Tutorials -Explore Pack. Cindy is just pretending to be the Cheshire Cat.
Day 23
 A simple collage for day 24.
Day 24
A collage decorated with some doodles for day 25. I like making these silly faces.
Day 25
And this morning I made another collage for day 26.
Day 26
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

6 comments:

  1. You are so creative, even when you have little time because of a shopping outing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was almost midnight when I made that card!

      Delete
  2. you are certainly doing very well on this challenge keeping up with doing one a day, loving the cat and especially liking the day 26 one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. Day 26 is one of my favourites too!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been doing ICAD this year but I enjoy seeing yours! In this batch I especially like day 26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tricia. Day 26 was fun to do. The bird needed something to sit on and I thought the broccoli was a good place!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.