zondag 28 oktober 2012

Buttonhole wheel cups

The TAST stitch for week 43 is buttonhole wheel cup. It was the perfect stitch to finish my rust dyed sampler. First I made a buttonhole wheel cup in stranded floss, 2 threads for the wheel and 4 threads for the edge.
This buttonhole wheel cup is stitched in Caron Wildflowers. The complete sampler is on my Flickr-page.
I also added a big buttonhole wheel cup at my 4th block for Karen’s class Embroider, Embellish, Create. The thread is cotton a broder. With the same thread I added some French knots and Sorbello stitches. I’m damp stretching it and hope to share a photo of the finished block soon.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoe verzinnen ze zo'n steek??? Daar kun je wel hele leuke en creatieve dingen mee bedenken!
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. these stitches have all worked very well, did not think to do the fancy bit with extra thread, gives it more body.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen