donderdag 22 december 2011

Another knitted Christmas ball

It took me some time to find the right yarn for my Christmas balls. I cannot use wool because of my allergy, so I had to find a nice acrylic yarn. There was not much time to knit, so my tree only has one knitted ball this year. It's pattern 15 from the book 'Kerstballen breien' by Arne & Carlos. Remember my first Christmas ball? It was just a plain one to practise knitting with 5 needles. Now I crocheted this pineapple angel . . .

. . . and appliqued it on the ball.

This one is not for my tree, I'm going to give it to a dear friend.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your knitted Christmas ball looks great Annet and I like your pineapple angel too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Annet, this is very nice, the crocheted angel.
    Happy new year to you, good health and much success. It is nice to have contact through our work - thank you for your friendship!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen