vrijdag 1 juli 2011

Orts & new embroidery threads

I thought it would be fun to show my orts jar after 6 months of stitching. It's not as filled as last year, because I did a lot of non-stitching things too. Just a quick look inside my jar. The blue threads are from the wavy lines of my almost finished needlepoint vase. I hope to finish it this weekend.

These new embroidery threads arrived yesterday. I didn't know that DMC colour variations was also available in perle 5. When I found them, I just had to buy some of those pretty colours. One can never have too many embroidery threads!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. or embroidery floss, or perle cotton threads, or tatting threads, or......;-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely new threads Annet. Do you know what you might do with your orts? You will probably come up with something amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen