maandag 3 januari 2011

Welcome 2011

Yesterday I wrote about the things I did last year. Now it's time to think about 2011. I'm going to set 3 creative goals and when one of them is finished I replace it with a new goal.
I will write about these projects regularly, but of course there will be lots of other creative things to write about. My first goal is easy. I'm going to catch up on the last TAST-stitches. This is a photo of the last samplers for week 34-37. I'm going to stitch the stitches for weeks 38-44 on one big sampler (6 x 6 inch or 15 x 15 cm) and finish it before Februari 15. I'm going to use the color palette I used for Nefertiti, because I like it and it's still in a container ready to use.
This is a photo of the label of my Dear Jane quilt. My second goal is to sandwich and quilt another quilt top. I have several quilt tops ready, but not quilted. So I'm going to decide which one and write about that next week.
My last goal is to finish the Gorse Fairies. This is a photo of my Gorse Fairies today. I want to finish it before my next birthday, because it was a birthday present from my husband (then my boyfriend) in 1981! That gives me 11 months to finish it.

1 opmerking:

  1. I think 20 years is long enough to finish the Gorse Fairies Annet I look forward to seeing it all done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen