maandag 25 oktober 2010

Personal Library of Stitches 7

For the fourth week of Sharon's class I made 3 samplers (4 x 6 inch). The first one is aida with Chevron stitches in 17 different threads. The second one is purple felt with Ermine stitches and a whipped long armed chain.
And the last one is a 28 count blue linen with Ermine stitches and variations of the feather and buttonhole stitch. In the upper left corner I had fun again with the sword stitch.
There's a bigger photo of them at my Flickr-page.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, 17 different threads....that has made me want to go and count mine I am sure I dont have that many varieties..
    I just love your samplers and the varieties you have achieved with the stitches.

    Your embroidery is always wonderful and creative.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful samplers. I like the variety, of threads and stitch variations. Great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen