maandag 20 september 2010

Crazy Monday 24

My crazy Monday quilt is not finished yet, but I made a lot of progress since the last time I wrote about it. I finished the quilting with the help of Sharon's tutorial. This is how it looked at the back. Before I put a false back at the quilt, I attached some beads to the edge of the crochet doily on the block with the dogs. I added this damaged doily when I sewed the blocks together.
Now the false back is added and the top is cut to the correct size. I made the border 1 inch and folded the rest of it to the back of the quilt. I pinned it and stitched running stitches with tacking thread, so I can sew it without all those pins tangling my thread. I couldn't take a picture of this step, the batteries of my camera where empty!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten