dinsdag 17 november 2009

Totally Useless SAL November

This time I show you my TUSAL-jar on top of my embroidery for the long and short stitch lessons. First I finished the circles and a few days ago I started with the fourth element in the top right corner. Below you find a close-up of it. But that’s not all I did this month. I finished my last blocks for my crazy Monday quilt, block 15 and 16. For the Stitch Explorer challenge I made a laidwork foundation fish. I made a pink owl ATC for Nikki and a crazy ornament for my friend B.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I think this is the first time I've seen the larger picture of the embroidery piece, all those 'motifs' look lovely together! No wonder your Totally Useless Container looks so pretty (LOL).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think you have mastered the long and short stitch! The latest one, the teardrop in blue is really well done, the blues blend in just as they are supposed to!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen